Get enterprise-grade Android device management
IBM® MaaS360® Android device management provides the visibility and control IT needs to secure smartphones, tablets, and ruggedized devices.
As an Android Enterprise Recommended enterprise mobility management (EMM), MaaS360 demonstrates:
• Strong coordination with Google and support for a wide range of Android capabilities
• A consistent deployment experience, offering best practices for customers
• Alignment with Android product updates and training requirements
MaaS360 provides support for Android Enterprise, Samsung Knox and Android version 2.2 and higher. With same-day support for Android 9 Pie, you gain rapid access to the latest security and productivity functionality available through the platform.
MaaS360 enables common enterprise use cases such as work profile, fully managed and dedicated devices through simple deployment methods such as Android zero-touch enrollment or Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME). It’s easier than ever to manage Android devices.
Get started instantly – IBM MaaS360 with Watson
Start your trial and discover how cognitive insights and contextual analytics simplify device, app, content, data and network security to empower your business.
Gain insights and take action with MaaS360 for Android
Gain insight into each device including OS system and version, manufacturer details, root detection and more.
Perform actions to locate devices or wipe (full and selective) the ones that are truly lost. Control apps with blacklist, whitelist and auto install or removal. Enforce geofencing on hardware features like camera to protect sensitive data.
Set policies to enable access to corporate resources from email to Wi-Fi and VPN. Manage passcode updates and length to meet your corporate standards as well as enforcing encryption and kiosk mode.
Disable hardware functions like camera, USB storage and microphone. Protect data level leaks with feature restrictions for clipboard, cut and paste, and screen capture.
Push the right apps while blocking the wrong ones. Deploy both public and private apps from a native-like enterprise app catalog.
Privacy peace of mind for BYOD, by protecting personal app information, device location, physical address, SSID and browsing history.
With support for Android Enterprise, managed devices can access pertinent work content without sacrificing end-user experience. MaaS360 supports Android-enforced EMM policy controls and offers same-day support for the Android Enterprise platform that allows you to keep your devices and data secure as updates to the platform continue to become available.
An Android Enterprise Recommended EMM vendor, MaaS360 supports the following:
• Device, app, and deployment management
• Flexible support for BYOD, business only use, personally enabled, and single use
• Zero touch enrollment for bulk deployments and an out-of-the-box experience
MaaS360 supports Samsung Knox, a comprehensive mobile solution for work and play, utilizing a separate container to manage & secure business data:
•Comprehensive management of apps, content, and devices for the Knox platform
• Complete containerization of personal & work data on devices
• Over-the-air (OTA) configuration and management of Knox container-level security policies
• Enhanced email & browser configuration
• Remote lock, unlock, and selective wipe of Knox container data
Android things and ruggedized devices
• Refresh device details on demand
• Perform devices actions such as send message, locate, lock, wipe or reset passcode
• Perform a full wipe of a lost device or a selective wipe of corporate data and profiles
• Silently install/uninstall mobile applications
• App blacklisting and whitelisting
• Prevent users from uninstalling apps
• Activate Kiosk Mode including disabling native applications from being used or accessed
• Block hardware keys
• Enable VPN for specific applications through Android Enterprise
• Enforce location-specific policies via geofencing
Set and distribute Android device policies
• Configure device profiles and restrictions:
• Distribute email, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles to supported devices
• Blacklist, whitelist and require applications
• Native applications such as Google Play, YouTube, email, browser, Google Maps
• Non-market application installation
• Data roaming, Bluetooth, tethering
• Camera usage, USB mass storage, microphone
• Clipboard and screen capture
• Location detection policies
Android Enterprise application catalog
Free and install trial
See and experience these robust productivity, security and compliance features now with instant access to your no-cost, 30-day trial of our IBM MaaS360 platform and start enrolling devices in minutes.